Thursday, April 21, 2016

Degree-granting programs in Women and Gender Studies in Canada

The following are the Canadian universities that offer degree-granting programs in Women's and Gender Studies. I counted the full-time tenured (or tenure-track) professors teaching primarily within the programs:

University of Alberta (6)
Simon Fraser University (7)
University of British Columbia (9)
University of Victoria (7)
University of Manitoba (6)
University of Winnipeg (6)
Memorial University of Newfoundland (5)
Mount Saint Vincent University (5)
Brock University (5)
Carleton University (8)
Lakehead University (4)
Laurentian University (2)
Queen's University (7)
Trent University (5)
University of Ottawa (9)
University of Toronto (12)
Western University (12)
Wilfrid Laurier University (4)
York University (7)
Concordia University (5)
University of Prince Edward Island (1)
McGill University (5)
University of Regina (3)
University of Saskatchewan (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment